Stand with your head held high in confidence in the Insta Slim I.S.Pro USA Big and Tall Activewear V-neck t-shirt. This short sleeve compression top will make you look up to 5-inches slimmer and pounds lighter instantly.
Firm and tone your upper torso while giving your lower back support with our activewear V-neck. This top eliminates love handles and wears like a second skin so you the same powerful compression without feeling constricted all day. This workout top is perfect for men who have long torsos because it has a 4-way stretch material that allows for greater mobility while maintaining its shape. For athletes and those who live an active lifestyle, the Big & Tall Activewear V-neck by I.S.PRO USA improves blood flow, increases muscular strength with less energy expenditure, improves endurance, and decreases recovery time after training sessions.
- Slim your body instantly
- Firm and tone your upper torso
- Support your lower back
- Eliminate your love handles
- Fabric wears like a second skin so you get the same powerful compression
- Extreme comfort for all-day, everyday wear
- Smooth fabric provides extreme comfort and compression without restriction
- Keeps the muscles warm to prevent muscle strain
- Provides muscular support
- Improved blood flow from graduated compression
- Increased muscular strength with less energy expenditure
- Gives athletes the benefits of improved endurance
- Decreased recovery time after training sessions
- Lowered fatigue levels
- Highlight your abs transform your torso in an instant
- 4-Way Stretch fabrication allows greater mobility and maintains shape
- Made in USA
Please note: We suggests that you select the size that best fits in your street clothes as these garments are already compressed for slimming. See our Size Chart as well. If between sizes, select the size that fits your largest measurement.
Choose one size larger: If it is your first time to wear compression clothing, it is a safer option to choose a compression shirt that has a larger size so that you will not feel like being squeezed while wearing the shirt. A good rule of thumb is that you should just be able to slide your hand under it without strain. Wearing a compression garment too tight can also cause it to roll down. The garment should lay smooth and flat across your skin.